RLin.eu - About me
Hi! I'm Robin van der Linde, a 21 year old student and developer, passionate about OpenStreetMap and maps in general.
I'm currently studying at the Hanze University. Before starting there, I finished my VWO-NT with Technasium. When I'm not busy studying I usually start to work on my software projects, doing some OpenStreetMap editing or playing a game.
I started coding in the last years of elementary school, roughly 10 years ago now. In these years I've worked with the following languages (and some more):
Apart from that I've also gained some experience in some other things:
- Electronics (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- CAD and 3D-printing
- Office (Excel, Word, Visio)
- RC models (quadcopters, helicopters, boats and more)
My current work experience:
- Developer • Open Summer of Code • 2021
- Developer • Open Summer of Code • 2022